Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheNomad, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Hey there I'm The Nomad. Obviously I won't be using my real name for privacy's sake, but I thought I'd introduce myself I'm a 21 year old, skinny, tattooed, nerdy dude. I live in southern Missouri, and I am the food and beverage manager at a hotel. (not gonna name which one out of respect for the company) I have a one year old pitbull mix named Monkey, a one year old Australian Shepard mix named Hershey, and a six year old cat named Calliope (pics to follow cause they are adorable)

I started smoking when I was 18. Middle of my senior year of high school. One of my older friends who had graduated the year before invited me to her place two towns north (approximately a 45 min drive) smoked a bit behind her shed. We were sitting cross legged just talking about life, then it hit me like a freight train. Movements were so slow and everything was in this repetitive, yet hilarious and intriguing loop. Not even 5 min later she says that I need to go, cause her mom is coming over for something. It was like 11pm so idk why her mom was coming over....but anyway, I proceed to get in my car and drive home. All the oncoming headlights on the highway looked like streamers, and the 45 min drive felt like 4 hours. I got home and crawled in through my window, and fell asleep on the floor next to the window. Couldn't even make it to my bed

My favorite bands would be American Football, Streetlight Manifesto, Rascal Flatts, Home Free, Pink Floyd...I like all music really. I play guitar, piano, saxophone, drums, bass, and I sing sometimes. Oh gosh...what else is interesting about me...

Well I can't think of anything. Any questions feel free to ask! Always up for a good conversation!

(As promised, here's a few pictures of Monkey, Hershey and Calliope)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to the City :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to GC! Please familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines and have fun! :)

4. Where do I find the forum guidelines

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Hey welcome! thank you for introducing yourself :D
    So, in the last 3 years, have you ever considered growing cannabis? how did it go??

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've definitely considered. The problem is that living in an apartment I don't have much space, and living in Missouri where it's illegal, it's a little hard to hide plants. Especially when they're fully grown. But if you have any tips for apartment growing I'm all ears!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cant advise you to break the law or anything like that, but since you already have considered growing I would say a micro grow is the way to get started. Its the perfect sandbox for new growers with little space or high stealth needs. It runs silent, its easier to manage the smells and it will give you a good taste of the home grown grass. There are many types of micro grows ranging from small tents to cabinets and pc grows, easy and cheap to setup. Let me know if you do decide to grow, other than that welcome :D