Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sneakyhearts, Dec 19, 2012.

1. :smoking: Hey, My name is Ryan. I'm 19 and found this forum while looking for a way to smoke more effectively.

I have a 12'' (1ft) tall pyrex glass bong with a dual mushroom peculator. Slapped a nice "PUFF" sticker just above the ice catcher.. will probably post a picture in another sub forum later. As well I have a color changing (changed) "sherlock holmes" style pipe that I like to call the wizard pipe. I like smoking weed, hash and oil. I've also smoked lemon balm and camomile which also offer calming, relaxing, and sedative affects and only cost $5.00+GST / 7Grams.

I get a lot of B.C Bud as I live in Alberta, Canada right next door and I take trips over to Vancouver in my lowridin' Volkswagen GTI and come back :smoking::smoking: with my girlfriend all the time. I smoke because it calms me down, helps me sleep, makes laying in bed so fucking comfortable, muscle relief, stress relief, helps me forget about bad memories, and makes me happy. I've also read and seen a lot on Youtube about marijuana's medicinal properties and from there learned about other herbs and next thing I knew my girl and I are making lavender essential oil and camomile tea.

Chapter 2: lol.

Going to take a look around the forum, hope to meet some cool people.

Happy smokin' :smoking:.

2. Wass good, my names Santino Bailey.
    i'm new to the forum &
    the spliffs i roll are legendary c':

happy smoking! <3

3. Suuuup im new. I LIVE IN ALBERTA 2! I currently am an owner of a 2 foot bio bong, a vortex gravity bong, and a couple cheap pipes... as much as i love smoking out of bongs i still love to roll a nice joint and enjoy life with some sublime and pink floyd :D
    i mostly smoke bud to just forget about everything, space out, and chiill :smoke:

Attached Files:

• bong.jpg
      bong.jpg
      File size:
      276.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Wow welcome quite the story! Cheers to you and your girlfriend !

5. All 3 of your guys first posts ever where here hahaa cool