New member. Showing off my pieces.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Razorskiss, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I've been reading for a while, but just recently started posting and I figured I'd show off some stuff :).

I've had my bowl for a while now, got him for $25 and he was clear and dark green, now its a crazy blue and green, with some purple on the mouth.

That grinder I picked up last night when my friend was picking out a pipe, it called out to me haha.

My bong is my baby, I just got it a few days ago at a convenience store for only $30, I was so excited, its metallic green, purple, and blue. The only drawback is that it's opaque, so I can't really tell how much water to put in except by trial and error until I get a good feel for it.

Tell me what you think, I'm about to go enjoy the bong with my friend lol.

Attached Files:

2. Love the colours of your spoon. eets noice. lol @ ur grinder.. what are you austin powers?

3. Cool pics, I used to have a spoon that looked similar to yours but mine went MIA:(.

4. :smoke:Nice pieces bro and thats a sick Bong welcome to GC man keep us posted

5. Thanks guys, lol @ the austin powers comment. I saw it and the first thing I said was "that thing's shagadelic".

The bong's less than a foot tall, but it packs a punch for it's size. Anyone else ever have an opaque bong that could give me any tips for filling it without a lot of guesswork?

6. nice glass and welcome to the city

7. .....i have the sneaking suspicion this guy is gay........

8. Welcome, nice pieces bro.:smoke:

9. honestly, baby, its not mine.

[​IMG]

10. Ha hahaha..Great Chuckle there.

11. That I am, actually. Better not be a problem, us queers love our MJ just as much as anyone else :smoke:.

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

12. No way its a prob, bro, i was actually pretty surprised i was right :p
    sweet pieces btw :D

13. Welcome!!!!:wave: Nice pics man!!!:hello:

14. That was funny as shit!

I like the colors on the spoon, but please put it in a baggy with iso and salt for a while, haha. Nice pieces.

15. nice colors! :smoke:

16. I know, I haven't cleaned it in a few weeks, I gotta get on that lol.

I'm stoned as hell cuz of that bong lol. Making ramen as we speak.