New member medical grow pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MiNDGAM3, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Ya they drain well and plenty of oxygen gets threw it. It's gray kinda fiberglass looking material. Mostly comes in I think 48" by 50' plus. It also reflects sun light enough to keep the roots on the outside from getting to hot. I will try and find a brand for you if you need.

2. Yeah plz. Im in a small town and might be hard to come across.

3. #23 MiNDGAM3, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just looked some up. It's called spun bonded weed control fabric. Google that or how ever you want to search. There is a lot of different styles of it but it all serves the same purpose. Very cheap for a roll and even cheaper if you can sew it up yourself. I will post a picture of one I did. If you do it yourself don't forget to double up seams or they will split open. Best of luck!

4. Tnx man, Im off looking for a bargin.:wave:

5. #25 MiNDGAM3, Aug 6, 2011
    No problem! Anything to help save some money yet still be just as good as name brands!!! I will still post a pic of one of my pots so you can get a idea of how you want to put them together.

6. #26 MiNDGAM3, Aug 6, 2011
    I am not claiming to have found this out myself. Someone out there makes these and I bought one to come home and find out I had the same material so I have been making my own.

Attached Files:

7. #28 dsneezy916, Aug 31, 2011
    Dude set up a camera at night and post it! That would be some funny shit to watch.

8. Haha hats a good idea! Nothing like a stupefied deer!! I will try and catch em doing it. Maybe set up a trap for em!!!!!!

9. Beautiful grow man. Very well done so far, keep up the good work. Good luck :)

10. #31 MiNDGAM3, Sep 1, 2011
    I will put some update pics up ASAP. Alot has changed since the last time I posted pics. I did a couple on a different thread but with a crappy cell camera.

11. #32 SplitGenetics, Sep 1, 2011
    No doubt. I would like to see more. again, great grow man

12. +rep man. Beautiful grow-op!!!