new member just showing off bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dragonkush, Dec 28, 2011.

1. #1 dragonkush, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M71OfHlSW3I&context=C3440168ADOEgsToPDskJXsitetHvlP5FKPUREL0du]mr bong.MOv - YouTube[/ame]

2. nice, does seem a bit draggy though.

3. yes it is idk why trying to get the hang of it

4. ^ Try it w/o the ash catcher and see how it hits.

5. Im sure that'll help but I bet those percs are really whats creating the drag.

6. [quote name='"OutOnTheTiles"']Im sure that'll help but I bet those percs are really whats creating the drag.[/quote]

Yeah, it's gonna be really draggy no matter what with two built in percs.

7. one of my friends got a cheap tube with the spiral percs like that and there was sooo much drag it was practically impossible to smoke.

all the holes in the piece were like pin holes from the downstem and through the percs. no good

i think it was from go go pipes or some other shit site lol.

but anyway, glad to see that your tube actually functions! and by the looks of it pretty well

8. I say this in about every thread I see complaints of drag but a disc diffused bowl will make it rip that much better op and for only 30 its awesome!

9. [quote name='"Metal Bacardi"']I say this in about every thread I see complaints of drag but a disc diffused bowl will make it rip that much better op and for only 30 its awesome![/quote]

It'll improve it sure, but even with that it's going to be crazy draggy. There isn't much you can do about that. Downstem + double perc is always going to be fairly draggy.

10. nice set up

always did want one of those spiral A/C's to attach to a J hook

11. I bet it you pulled of the AC when clearing there would be less drag . Tis a hassle tho .