Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Member ~ Dank Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vulnific, Jul 15, 2012.

1. #1 Vulnific, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2012
    Hey guys! I'm quite new here however I figured I'd start posting my strain journal ASAP.
    These are buds from a dispensary in Denver, Colorado.

(Images are compact. I have high-resolution copies if anyone needs them feel free to PM ~ 3264x2448 to be exact.)

First is Blueberry ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next we have CherryNoble - I can't tell if that's a pun for Chernobyl or not ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Third is Choco Lope ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fourth is Diamond Kush ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fifth is Ingrid ~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope you guys enjoy! ;)

Loading Diamond Kush in a moment.

2. I'd fuck them :ey:

3. I'd stop taking photos on the glass but the others are nice!

4. That cherrynoble is so dank it's radioactive ;)

5. I've smoked tons of Chernobyl :D and chocolope a few times :smoking: Chernobyl is FIRE though for sure a great sativa I live in Summit county and go to Breckenridge Organic Therapy and they have had these strains. Blueberry is some good shit too! Haven't tried diamond kush but Ingrid I have never even heard of. All looks dank though! Enjoy :bongin:

6. Very nice. The Chocolope and Chernobyl are both super dank. I also smoked a wonderful bowl of the shake that fell on the table from all the strains from my weighing them.
    Just now seeing that you're from CO. Nice! :)

Blueberry is up next.

7. Yeah man! Those buds look dank.. Colorado has some great strains and the weed out here is always dank at least where I live! :smoking:

8. Nice buds, man. Why can't the UK have medical? :(

9. Thanks Durb! Sorry about that; to be completely honest that's one of the reasons I moved to CO. Mountains were at the top of my list though, I LOVE hiking and getting blown standing on a mountain up higher than the clouds literally. It's nuts dude.

@ FattyAssSnaps - You should definitely show me some of the herbs you get down there sometime man!

10. how much did all of that cost? But it looks dank nonetheless

11. dank buds man

12. @ RvG ~ Haha that was yesterday, will hopefully post pictures of todays pickup later. In Denver top shelf prices are around $220/OZ ~ So I paid about 225 for the whole zip yesterday.

@ imarolla ~ thanks man!

13. Ill be sure to post up some of the strains I get. I'll send you a link when I post it up in a couple days.

14. Nice dude! I'll be waiting ;)

15. Those buds are immaculate, they are so fucking dense i can tell. I want to stick my penis in all of them and possibly give it some up and down motion.

16. LOL. You're great <3

17. Looks like you've got some dank flowers on your hand! I'm jealous haha :eek:

I'd like to add that I really dig your Buddha candle holder, very nice :)

18. XD Thanks man. Love the buddha, it's chi as fuck.

19. really nice, never had any of that before, except blueberry.

20. Looks dank as hell man. Enjoy! :smoke: