Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New medical patient help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MissDankNugs, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Hi, boys and girls. I am new to this forum, so HELLO ALL!!!

Anyway, I am living in Washington State, and recently had a doctor tell me that marijuana would be beneficial to me since I wont take pills for pain managment. So I got my MMJ Card and decided to be little miss horticulture, and well, it was going ok at first but now (about 5 or so weeks in) about 70 percent of my plants are starting to look odd. The nodes are growing close together and the lower leaves are curling downwards and I am getting some yellowing in the middle and other minor discoloration throughout the tops. Now there are 30 percent of them that are just thriving. I have checked the PH, it is at 6.8 to 7.0 and I am growing in a basic soiless mix. I just started giving them 1/4 size dosses of Canna Vega (I think) but to my dismay its not helping. I am growing in a 4' x 6' x 7.5' room, it is completely sealed off with plastic, lined with mylar, and properly vented and exhausted. I am running one (1) 400 watt HPS about 3 feet from plants (they are still kinda small and that light is intense so its higher), and then several 125 watt CFL lights around the corners of garden. They are very close to the plants, I would say 4-5 cm or so. Those CFL's are a 6400k spectrum also. Anyway, I am so lost and dont want to loose my babies. Any help would be great and if pictures will help then I can take some and post. Oh and my room is at about 40 humidity and 80-85*F degrees.

Thanks!!

2. congrats on the card miss greenthumb :)...if you go under the growing section you will have more help then you need... and welcome to the city..but from what i heard ph is good to be around 5.6-5.8

3. Yes, I noticed it under growing.. But 5.8? I was told at my medical resource center that 6.5 to 7.0 unless its hydroponics, then it will be a bit lower. Hmmm.. Thanks though!

4. Try to repost this exactly as is under growing...more help there. Hope the herb helps whatever ails you.