New Lux

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Kool-Aid Man, Oct 6, 2009.

1. #1 Kool-Aid Man, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    My Brand new Lux Scientific that i got today up in Denver. 14" with the volume of an 18", has 5 arm tree perc and ice catcher
    [​IMG]
    and here is the 6 arm Lux ash catcher
    [​IMG]
    connections
    [​IMG]

2. damn ive never heard of lux that shit is fucking tight. how much?

3. #3 Kool-Aid Man, Oct 6, 2009
    469.10 all together with tax

4. damn thats alot to drop on a piece. but honestly i would have bought. hows she rip?

5. very nice, thats the first lux ac ive ever seen. I got a lux mini bubble bottom, but my perc doesn't get slender like yours on the perc section it gets wider. Not saying at all thats a bad thing, just an observation.

Hoooooooooooly shit I just saw you paid over 4 bills, you got taken for a ride dude. But it's cool cuz lux is a really great bong. I got mine for......FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. it is so smooth man. well worth the price in my opinion.

7. I paid $220 for my lux over a year ago in Boulder... maybe the prices have gone up?

8. Then thats all that matters, they are really smooth, congrats man hope you enjoy it.

9. i had a medacali i dropped 265 on and it was worth every penny. until my g/f dropped it 2 weeks later. fml im saving up for something thats gunna blow peoples fucking mind though. i might have to look into these lux'es they look pretty sick

10. #10 Kool-Aid Man, Oct 6, 2009
    i jsut put the price i paid all together the tube itself was 299. sorry for the confusion

11. dude, don't listen to people, i was just at my shop at they wanted $550 for a double perc'd lux. It all depends where you live, how much of a commodity the item is in your area/how much business they get.

that a/c is fucking dope!!!! they extended the 4-arms and now they're long like the toro perc'd ashcatchers, actually it looks like they added two more on the Lux.

12. $299 for that tube along is really not bad at all, Lux is a really nice company and they

produce high qualitiy solid glass.

Take care of it bud! :D

13. that ashcatcher would be $250 at my headshop, i know she'd mark it up to AT least that. don't worry dude, i probably paid more than anyone else i know for my roor triple chamber, a whopping $660. A little embarrassing, but i don't regret it. There is something beautiful about clean, fresh bong rips.

14. He lives in Denver he should be paying list price on name brand items. $299 is normal.

Headshops here in Connecticut will charge TWICE what they charge in Colorado, it's insanity.

15. sick peice dude

16. I also have a lux mini witha 5arm, your perc is different than mine though for some reason, yours seems to curve inwards whereas mine kind of fattens up around the percs.. beautiful piece nonetheless, I like the matching a/c too.:hello:

17. Got Pics

18. Yeah thats what i said about mine! weird...

19. Sick piece! I like.

I almost got a LUX but decided to go with a non perc straight tube for my first gong.

20. Nice. I realy really like that type of tube(where the tube is wider then the perc,they call them Zuminis with the Roor label) and im super jealous. damn you i wish my lux was like that. I just have a 5-arm beaker Lux but its so smoothe, i love it. But then again i only paid 225 for it.