New Lowryder 2 Plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by katana2k9, Feb 14, 2009.

1. after trimming and drying i had about 40 gram, i cured an ounce of that in a jar for about a month.

i was quite surprised at how good a smoke and how tastey it was.after listening to other people puting lowriders down so much.
    i am starting another grow in a few weeks so i will make a grow log and put up a couple of pics

2. one plant or the whole crop?

3. ur not gonna believe it the two of the bigger ones turned out male and the smallest is the girl how od, the one i nearly gave up on hope on turned out to be a lady lol

4. Don't quote me directly on this, but I beleive people have said that more rapid growth is usually a trait of males, so don't let it be too much of a surprise

5. pot steroids would be great. that little girl would get huge real quick

6. I thought about it for a second and we already do give our plants growth hormones...

7. interesting that you say that actually its is the smallest of the 3, and the leaves are alot closer together than the other, i suppose like most animals and plants the male tend to be the larger of the two, it would be interesting to find out some info on your theroy

8. I came across someone experienced saying it in the indoor grow section just yesterday again. If I find more info I'll post up a link for you, but the thing is that you know you have a little lady :)

9. yea i defo do seen her first preflower today till hairs started to pop out im happy because i thought it was doomed

10. i got some pics of the males and female, the first two are the males that i chopped they had balls, and the female is the last one she is 19 days old

Attached Files:

11. not bad... ^^ :smoke:

12. Yea there not too bad, would of liked them all to be female but thats the way it goes i suppose

13. hi mick that was one plant. :D
    i had 3 on the go one was male and the other had an unfortunate accident with the light and i couldnt save her.so i was left with one to give all my attention:(

but to the op that is a nice plant there just look after her and she will look after you ;)

14. good shit phixion makes me glad i got lowryder2, do you have a grow journal?

15. no iv no grow log but im starting another grow in a few weeks.(when everything is safe and no police taskforce about.):eek:

i will post it up when i start

16. well guys if ur gonna grow LR2's my advice get feminised seeds u dont want male i grew 8 in total and got 7 males so heads up on that one they are alot more expensive but worth the buy KAT

17. I got 10 seeds of LR2 and 5 were dead. Out of the 5 alive, 3 were females and 2 were males.

I've heard that LR2 often has more males than females. I wonder how many of my dead seeds were male? Also, I wonder if all the auto types have more males than females?

I was hoping for 4 females and one hearty male to get more seeds as ordering seeds kinda creeps me out, and I don't think you can clone these.

18. #38 katana2k9, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    no wolf you cant clone LR2 unfortunatly a bummer i know, but i just ordered myself 5 LR2 feminised seeds and i got them yesturday, they are germinating atm got 2 little taproots on 2 and waiting for the 3rd to pop so hopefully i will have more luck with these than the other seeds, they where just normal LR2 seeds kinda take your chances kinda thing, im doing a journal so have a look for it in journals section of this forum and i can keep it updated that way. Im making LR2's my little thing so if you have any questions bout them ask. KAT

19. Wait why can't you clone LR2?
    Is it because it's an auto flowering strain?

20. I think so.

I've heard of people stressing the tops of plants to delay flowering. I wonder if this would work for the application of growing a mamma and making clones?