new location need input

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by storz, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Moved to the desert here in Nevada--sorry I havent been around but I am back now..Haha
    I want to grow again indoor but it a complete change from what I did before needs to happen
    I am relegated to the garage only!
    The equipment I managed to save and available:
    1 CLW solar flare 550
    1 CLW full spectrum 220
    2 200 Cree COB lights
    2 Gorilla 2.5x 2x 7 tent
    1 3x3x6 tent
    1 vortex 4 inch fan
    1 vortex s series 6 inch fan
    1 Q max 8 inch fan
    various do dads

Input: how would you set this up for winter grows? It gets to low 40's often at night with highs in the 60's This is the problem!

Should I buy one big tent and put a heater in it?
    Should I daisy chain the tents together for ventilation with heater at beginning of chain?
    Should I use a metal ceramic heater or a oil filled radiator type?
    Should I put radiator heater in a separate tent by itself and draw warm air from it to be more even heat?
    I was thinking of autos so that I can leave lights on all time and I only have to account for temp change due to outside temp not light on or off influencing temps--one variable

Any thoughts?

2. Do you happen to have natural gas at your house ? Or is it an all electric home ?

3. A large tent with a heater and temp control would be optimal. Something like this heater:

And this temp control:

How many plants are you planning on growing?

4. Hey Budmiser!
    I have it but it is all the way on the other side of the house. Major job getting it to the garage,

• Like Like x 1
  5. BUMMER ! That would have been your solution...An old Dearborn gas heater keeps my whole garage toasty on cold nights....I wish I could have it in the shed-grow,and take advantage of the free CO2...LOL...But same problem as you...it's too far away from my shed,LOL