New Lil Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NYD, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Hey gc, my old bubbler broke in the shower couple weeks ago so i decided to just pick up a cheap one. I find one that i like and notice theres a line crack on the inside but it was still working like a champ. Got it for $15, here it is:

[​IMG]

2. very nice! and for only $15, great deal!

3. Amazing deal at 15$!

4. I saw one just like this at a BP station. haha. Did you get it at a gas station??

5. Well like I said, theres a decent sized crack inside it that is only visible from the other side of the picture. Only downside is if i drop it even lightly it will most likely break.

6. Good deal for 15$ but im not a fan of the angle of the mouth piece. I have long hair and would singe my hair using that! i have done it before but with my bowl so since then iv been worried about doing it again.

7. Nah, St Marks @ Union Sq in Manhattan

8. that is the exact same bubbler i just bought for 15$

9. Lol, im not really suprised. I went to 6 different headshops and each of them had the same bubbler ranging from $20-30.

10. lol right on, i do like it though. first bubbler ive owned and im happy with it.

11. Yea i love watching it milk. The bowl is great b/c it can hold about .2g and i got about 8 medium size hits off it.

12. yeah its not a bad piece, especially for 15 bucks, totally worth it. i use mine for morning smoking in the shower lol

13. I stopped doing that after what happened last time. I was about to take my hit, then that ball thing thats on the opposite side of the carb slips outta my fingers, then i see blood on my feet :mad:

14. Oh damn, slick. Yeah that sucks haha. maybe you need a nice metal pipe for the shower lol. I have a metal one for work, its convenient cause it has the lid and all.

15. Metal tastes like crap when u smoke out of it too much. I use chillums when smoking in the bathroom. Less weed, less expensive, better alternative.

16. a friend of mine had one of those. they are great for only 15$

17. yeah i dont like metal all that much either, just so easy to load a bowl throw on the cap and call it good. sneak a quick couple hits on break. im not a big chillum fan. Dont know why. I'd just rather use a spoon.

18. nice bubbler man, u got got decent deal on it