New lights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Matthewtrippy, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Ok guys will top light work for veg there are 3 of them and the bottom 6 bulbs for flower just wanted to know if these will work or to return them[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I don't know how many you're gonna attempt to grow under those, but they won't support many plants at all. They'll work to get them started, but if you plant on attempting to grow many plants at all, gonna have to bump it up seriously. Light is the element of the indoor grow that determines the rate of growth, the size of plant and the weight at harvest....so basically it is EVERYTHING to an indoor grow. You can grow plants with CFLs and do really well in veg. We've vegged with them for years now. But when it comes to the flower cycle, if you don't have the good strong wattage and proper spectrum for each plant you flower, you'll end up with weak plants that have stretched instead of produced...and a bunch of under developed buds. Those will be OK to start seedlings with (actually seedlings need more heat than light), but do some reading up on lighting and what you actually need to make this happen. Good luck. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Matthewtrippy, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    So this won't work for one plant?

4. Go to Home Depot and buy socket splitters like 10 more bulbs = 5 splitters would be aighhhhhhht expect airy ass results

5. GO TO THELASHOP.com you can buy a 250w mh bulb for 13.04 out the door and a e39 mogul socket for $15.99 baaaaaammmm!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 Matthewtrippy, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    [​IMG] will this work?

How would one install the socket to be lowered or raised

7. Yuuuup... make sure you have the right socket... what's the lumens

• Like Like x 1
  8. 22000 lumens how do I install a new fire safe socket to be size adjusted to height ?

9. I've never heard of that size socket lol just the ones I've fucked wit