Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

New Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by CoreyR, May 28, 2009.

1. Lately I have picked up a certain need to become really fit and tone for college next year. I currently am I pretty heavy smoker. I smoke at least once a day, nearly every day of the week.
    I want to smoke weed and work out but I'm not sure because lately I haven't been hitting the gym so much because of the weed. Another factor in this is money. My paycheck only gets me about 100 bucks a week because I only have a minimum wage paying job. I need to be able to afford the gas to get me to the gym and work, with money left over to get weight supplements and protein shit. Maybe creatine too.
    But I'm not sure If i will be able to continue purchasing weed (from my brother) if i want to do all that.
    Comments?

2. I had an idea that I wanted to start: that I would only smoke during the week after I've worked out. It sounds kind of dumb but it's kind of a way to keep myself active and keep my metabolism up while at the same time smoking less and being more productive.

Maybe that would work, and keep you motivated for working out?

I wouldn't buy creatine and shit like that, IMHO. Save your money and your body in the long run.

3. Protein shakes still good though?
    Like i picked up some high protein boost shakes today

4. exactly the same situation as you, but i chose fitness over weed, its been about 4 months since i made my change, and i have not regretted it. i always said, weed would come 2nd to health, and since i dont really have money to buy weed it just kind of dissappeared out of my life for the last few months. On the plus side, im thinner, stronger, and get more attention from girls so there is a big upside.

5. Invest in a good bike instead of driving to the gym. Theres a good warm up and its free.