New Legal Information You Must Read

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JudgeDavid, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Our laws and International laws that have revelance and will change everything.Law enforcement must adhere or answer to criminal charges themselves.
    I am not a acting Judge, although i should be. Before acting on anything verify for yourself may this war be over soon

http://david-defeats-goliath.blogspot.com/

2. Me too man, me too...

3. You know ironically it seems to be basing itself off of this post.

Rough Draft: Cannabis for our Constitution

You know I'm sure if I really dove into it I could have got as extensive as that as I said it was a ROUGH DRAFT of a few plans.

I do like how it goes into detail though and I do like the fact that people are applying that the government should be able to be held in violation of their own laws, or else they are hypocrites.

Keep up the good work and fight the power.

4. I was kind of all for it until the end, I don't really know if I'm thrilled about trying to get the UN in on this.

I have always been under the belief that we are a separate country build on freedom, but eventually opposed by greed but there was a document written that can bring back the balance when the government got out of hand.

Great article but I don't know if I agree with the UN part.

5. damn dude...thats really long..ill take a look at it tomorow when i'm awake lol