New Laptop.. What should I do

Discussion in 'General' started by DopeSmoka, Dec 25, 2009.

1. So, my mom and stepdad got me a new laptop for christmas. It hasn't really been my top priority to get a laptop because I already have a computer, and bought it a long time ago. All of my shit is on my comp. But anyway, now that I have this laptop, I don't know what the fuck I should do with it. I'm thinking maybe I should just use this for music or something. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can use it for? I don't want to just have it sitting around, and it's too nice to sell, lol

Any help is appreciated

2. Music and web surfing is all i really use my macbook pro for, i'm getting an imac soon to keep all my other stuff on. But laptops come in handy alot, they start up way faster than desktops, or at least mine, and they are just baller in general lol.

3. Is that a serious question? You need to ask people what to do with your laptop?

4. do whatever you normally do on your comp but on your lapytop

5. Do you have cable tv? Use your desk top as a DVR on steroids, link it over your network to have remote access to it. Torrents? Game server?

6. I got nothing on the laptop yet haha and I dont really know anything sweet to do and I don't really know what torrents or game server are haha

7. You can just drag and drop entire programs from one computer to the other. Might take a little while but let it sit overnight and it'll be done. No installs or anything needed. Same with all your music and other files.

So what did ya get? specs? OS?

8. If you mean what did I get as in the computer, it's a Compaq Mini