Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Kind of high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Normally my problems bother me while I'm high but today I just didn't are for some reason.

2. well congrats on the good sesh broseph, glad to see you werent lettin stuff get to ya, toke on

3. That's the way it should be, OP. Keep tokin :) :smoke:

4. Nah, I gotta do homework now. I realized I gotta get my shit together and get some good grades for college

5. I know exactly what you're talking about. I had never smoked alone and after the first week of school I felt like chilling out so I came home and smoked by myself. Usually when I smoke I just feel generally happy, but I still think a lot about my problems. But, when I put on my nice ass sound canceling headphones it feels like the music is coming from inside my head and it just blocks out all of my small problems in life so I can just sit back and relax.