New kind creations bubbler/bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cannabis92109, Apr 23, 2011.

1. #1 cannabis92109, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    Well i just got a new kind creations bong, or bubbler at least that's what the guy i got it from referred to it as. So all you kind creations owners what do you think this is worth? I took it as payments for a 240 dollar debt, did i get a good deal? I tried doing some research on kind creations and i've seen pieces go from 140 all the way to 6000. but i haven't seen a piece like mine, so i am just wondering. It's very solid, and hits sooo smooth:hello: I love it. It has a 4 tree perc in the first chamber, and then in the second chamber it has an inline diffuser. Right now i have a roor slider on it, but i think im going to go find it an ash catcher later today. What do you guys think of the ash catcher idea? After 2 FAT bowls of mango kush, my brother, his GF, and I were gonneee :smoke: Sorry for the crappy pics, they here taken on my iphone, i'll try and take some today with my camera.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. 4 tree perc and is that an inline I see?

Dayum. I'd say definitely worth the 240.

3. Yep thats a 4 tree perc and an inline, yea i thought it was worth the 240, i just wanted to get others opinions :D. he claimed to have paid 350.

4. Got the new pics up.

5. awesome price

6. You should take a pic of the logo man.

and a milkshot man.:smoke: Such a dope piece.

7. Ya thats a steal. Good job.

8. You def got a stragiht deal. Id easily drop 5 stacks for that looks to sick man. Enjoyy

9. Holy shit that is amazing. I would have taken that for a 240 dollar debt any second of any day of any week of any month of any year.

Nice.

10. Yea ill def. get a milk shot up and a logo shot tonight.

11. #11 cannabis92109, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Sorry for taking forever to get some pics, i've been really busy, but here are some pics of the logo and milkshot. Also a few pics of some super green crack that i just got from the local dispensary :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. This kind of piece will run you $300-$350. I was just in on 420 and nabbed a similar one, but without the inline and just 1 arm on the diffuser. :(