New Journal - 150W HPS - White Skunk

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rdiehl6690, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Day 1 of this journal...Nothing to report but the start of the journal. I will be growing with a 150W HPS light for the entire grow. Growing in soil. Feeding with General Hydroponics nutrients.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. your using hydro nutes and are u in a tent a closet or what?

3. Sorry guys, know was pretty vague. Yes, I will be using GH nutes mixed in with the water every other watering, and I have included pictures of the grow room/closet. Any other questions let me know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. An update?

5. An update? Since... yesterday lol. I assume you may not have noticed it was from yesterday... In any case, Ask and ye shall receive...

Not much to report, but here are a few pictures...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Oh yeah. No shit. Im baked. Lol.

Keep up the good work.

7. Lol, no problem. I kinda figured you didn't notice. I'll keep you posted lol. Stay high :bongin:

8. #8 rdiehl6690, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    Day 10... FINALLY got the soil changed in both of my pots. Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil... I've heard good things about it, so we shall see. Just a few pictures today... Those other small cups you might notice are a few San Pedro's. Keep your eye out for other new plants to make appearances in my grow room as well. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I have switched to flowering just to get rid of these plants. I have other seeds I want to grow and these 2 plants have been weak. The diesel has been nothing but a pain in my ass. Nothing but troubles with her. So I know they are small but for the sake of getting rid of them and starting new plants I really don't care. The diesel is a confirmed female but I can't get my camera to take a good picture to show. But yeah...

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The diesel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Plants are wicked looking mate. i wouldnt wanna get rid of them! keep it coming

11. Plants looking really healthy man good color i think ur off to a good start keep it up and stay green bro... Peace

12. Thanks Guys! I love all input, good or bad. I'm just glad someone is seeing this :rolleyes:. Anyhow. I appreciate your comments. Unfortunately as much as I would love to grow these guys big and get a nice large crop... I think, number 1.) I fucked up in the beginning and stunted them... and I just don't have the time to wait to see if they truly rebound and give me a sweet crop or not... so sadly the will be put down soon. And 2.) I have other seeds that I am just itching to get going... sadly I just don't have the space or privacy to grow all the plants I want... hopefully I will soon...

Gosh... Just now I looked down at the pictures since the last time I posted... and plus seeing the pictures on a computer screen real blown up vs. in person... there are some things that you do miss in the pictures... but also things you miss in person... and damn... I wish I had the time to grow out the diesel... because look at that stem! She is so small (yet bushy finally) and I just wish I could put her outside for a few months to grow, because I think that she would be a giant if given the chance. Even though I stressed her a lot at the beginning and didn't have optimal conditions for her. I think that that would really be a good thing in the long run, if I had the time, because she has been pushed so hard that I think she would be so resilient to everything and just be able to push through for me no matter what. I mean I REALLY stressed this plant... from ph... to lighting fluctuations.. to watering... to a LOT of trimming... to just everything. I have probably given her just as much (if not more im sure) probems to her as she has given me. We just haven't seemed to click yet until now (which I think if you grow a lot of plants (ANY plants, cuz I grow all kinds of things) you will understand). You make connections with your plants; each plant is individual and has a personality of it's own, and you learn to read each plant as time goes on and you learn exactly what it wants from you.

I find this extreamly important when taking psychoactive plants, because when you grow it yourself....... you just form this bond with the plant, you learn from the plant as it is growing, it influences you. You talk to it, it becomes important to you, you take care of it, keep it alive, if something gets it down you figure out what it is and fix it. Plants just have this effect on people, all people, no matter who you are or what you grow, even if it's the grass in your yard, and nothing else... you take care of it, you want it to look good ext.

Wow, I am just going on and on... I will stop now. Anyhow thanks to you folks leaving comments... other are welcome, feel free... good or bad.

:smoking: