New JOP Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pdr1030, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Just got it in the mail
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395864183.881456.jpg
    He's a happy cock ha

2. First of all I'd like to say tittaaaaaays. Second, nice piece!

3. Tits are always good but your bubbler seems interesting too, mind showing us more pics?

4. that's a push bowl type?

5. No problem
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395879838.014430.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395879863.428023.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395879875.352294.jpg

6. Idk what that is..but it doesn't have a slide it has a carb if that's what u mean..

7. yeah, it's what they call it when there's no slide, the bowl is just pushed in.  Nice little JOP you got.  Him and elbo actually own the Front St Gallery art space in philly.  I got to meet elbo a little at aphylliated but I don't think JOP was there.  JAG is a really cool dude, super nice, you can see how excited he gets when he's talking about glass and other artists.  I missed out on meeting Quave, Joe Peters, and Peter Muller who were all there on the first night.  I'm hoping to meet Kind at his Philly show.

8. Wow that is one badasss bubbler. Love the work JOP did, plus a showerhead downstem...so badass:)

Beautiful piece you have!

9. Yeah I heard JOP is a pretty chill guy that's awesome that you got to meet Elbo and JAG. I get to meet Salt and capt crunk this weekend so that should be badass

10. That's a badass piece! What did you pay if you don't mind? Meeting Salt should be pretty badass, that's awesome.

On a side note, it's pretty annoying when a woman posts a picture and it happens to have any part of her chest in it, guys that don't think have to comment on it and call it out, only to make sure that it never happens again..

11. Haha what?? I'm pretty sure she knew what she was doing.

12. #12 SsYyNn, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    You sound bummed that girls on forums won't show you their boobies..

Anyways I'm sure she is well aware of her cleavage and well aware of the response she is going to get from them. Or we would be playing ignorance.

It's people that say comments like yours that ruin the fun:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile pap

13. Sick piece! I have a JOP bowl for one of my pieces. Glossy black chicken with white X eyes. JOP makes awesome stuff.

Enjoy your new piece! I love it.

14. Thanks man! I payed 3 bills for it originally 400 and yeah I'm pretty excited about meeting salt

Anyways I think my boobs look great
    Don't you?

15. Sh*t you can have this cock for half that price

16. Oh good one popesack

17. Post a video of you smoking out of that