Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Is anyone actually getting real medical quality? Lately all I can find is like 'hood' weed that's been handled a lot from who knows where. It looks good, but it's 'dirty' if you know what I mean. Anyone know if New Jersey will ever be decriminalized?

2. :wave: I thought New Jersey made medicinal legal? Or do they just not have many stores....?

3. I thought they did too, but I'm just wondering what non medical patients are getting. I know that was worded kind of funny. Sorry man. :bongin:

4. It's all goooood. But I'm not from NJ so I can't help you haha sorry.

5. the only dispensary open so far is in Montclair.

you have to remember though that in NJ you must suffer from a SEVERE medical condition to qualify. we have the strictest regulations in the country concerning medical cannabis right now.

"4. What debilitating medical conditions are approved by the program?

A physician must certify that a patient has an approved debilitating medical condition to participate in the Medicinal Marijuana Program. Approved debilitating medical conditions include:

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
    Multiple sclerosis
    Terminal cancer
    Muscular dystrophy
    Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
    Terminal illness, if the physician has determined a prognosis of less than 12 months of life.
    The following conditions apply, if resistant to, or if the patient is intolerant to, conventional therapy:

Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
    Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
    Glaucoma

The following conditions apply, if severe or chronic pain, severe nausea or vomiting, cachexia or wasting syndrome results from the condition or treatment thereof:

Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
    Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
    Cancer

5. My condition is debilitating but it’s not on that list. What can I do?

As per rules & regulations, the MMP will not accept any petition to add to the approved list of debilitating medical conditions before completing at least two annual reports required pursuant to N.J.A.C 8:64-4.2."

6. hell ya i smoke that high grade in NJ.

7. to answer this, my fiancee and i use an out of state connect. they usually have medical grade strains from Cali and CO. i don't even waste my time trying to get anything in NJ as most of it is overpriced crap anyway.

and decriminalization will come in time, maybe even full on legality like CO and WA...

8. me too bro! blaze it up!! :smoking: :bongin:

9. Bud in NJ is way overpriced, but there is definitely dank to be had. You can't just find it though, you need to grow up in Jersey or go to school there at least. So basically, you'll only get quality if you have a good connection, and it'll be overpriced anyway. Good luck

10. this is exactly why i use an out of state connect, the money saved makes the ~$10 trip there and back more than worth it.

when i was younger, we had a good dealer who got to know me pretty well and always gave me amazing deals, but he ended up in jail or something. such a shame, his nug was always the best around :(

11. I get really dank shit here in Jersey, despite what many people say NJ is full of ank if you know where to look. Lucky for me I happen to live 4 doors down from a grower :D He moved from Cali a few years ago, but his medical condition does not allow for mmj in NJ so he just grows his own medical grade, and im one of the only people that he will sell to. $45 eighths, $90 a quad, $150 a half (last time 18.5g), and $280 an onion. :wave: