Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new jersey weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bungalowboy26, Apr 15, 2009.

1. does anyone here live in nj? if so what do you pay for a gram of dank or beasters? I pay around $20 a g for really good beasters.

The pics of my weed are in my gallery (i can't post the pics for some reason)

2. People don't really care about quality around my area. It's just 20 a g for everything.

3. i live in CT, so i'm not too far from you, OP. around here dank is 20 a g, always.
    i dont bother with anything that isnt dank so i dunno 'bout reggies and what not.

4. Same thing man. Essex county here. 20 a g unless your friends with the guy. Doesn't matter the quality its 20.

5. yeah also confirming that its 20 a gram no matter what, shwag to dank

6. that's the way jersey seems to be. its $20 a gram around here too, (central). However, most people are starting to bag at .8

7. I agree with almost every other post, $20 a bag. It really is quite expensive compared to some other places.

8. usually for mids itd be like 15 an eigth, 30 1/4 and like 120-130 for an O
    and for KB usually 20 a g, and so on, and headies would be usually 25, sometimes 20(which are usually .8) but whatever. south jersey all day

9. I dont think I would smoke any weed that costed 120 for an O. You realize that the prices you just said were all equal to under $5 per gram. I wouldn't mind paying that if the stuff was good, but thats a little low.

10. i live right outside philly and its the same here, i can find mids really cheap like a quarter for $20-40 but if i want dank its always 20/g.

11. its 20$ a gram here in brooklyn, but since me and the dealer are child hood friends he gives me 15$ a gram of danks

12. I'm in Bergen and only get purple from my guy. Its $20/G but I usually do a half for $220...
    Of course I wait until I have a pinch left to re-up and he tells me "Dry until after the weekend man". So my outlook on the weekend just went to shit. I liked it better when I was a "recreational" smoker, shit like this was no biggie. You guys who are "dailies" like me know it's like being told you can't have a cigarette until Monday. bumbaclot. :(

13. everything here is $20 a g

14. all we have is dirt down here. mostly mids 10 a gram, 25 1/8. if you can find it danks 25 a g, 60 an eighth but pretty rare to find good shit around here.

15. It's 20 a g, 15 if your lucky in Essex.

16. 15 a dime for this orangey colord hydro

17. I live in northern New Jersey and its always 20 a gram, but its sometimes not even a gram, more like .8.

18. north jersey all day er day

$20 a g
    about $120 for a Q of some nice mid. thats what i buy

19. 20 a G in Texas for dank.. I think 20 a g is like universal price on the markets, 10 is low and 30 is high

20. $20 a g in morris county