Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Jersey Jack Herer DANK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by canabliss, Aug 8, 2009.

1. #1 canabliss, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
    Jack Herer (SP?)[/COLOR]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pictures do this no justice, smoked a blunt of this and passed out shortly after

very heavy couch lock i highly recommend this strain for late night toking.:smoking:

paid 35 for 2 grams. i asked and my guy said 70 for a quarter which is pretty good in nj usually id pay 80-120 for a quarter of dank of this quality.

2. u asked your guy and he said 70 a qtr? lolz thats 280 a zip but if u do get discounts thats like 250 a zip for jack. wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lolz. u r one lucky dude. enjoy the budd bro.

3. thanks man hes a good friend so he hooks me up he was asking for 40 at first but i talked him down to 30.

i wish i took a picture of the blunt last night 1 gram of jack and .5 of dank kief. hotboxed my car with a friend, blunt lasted 40 minutes we had to stop and save the roach. after i got in and sat on his couch we both passed out

4. Hate to break it to you... But that's not Jack Herer... Jack Herer has a very Sativa high (in the head/cerebral), not an Indica high (couch lock).

Looks like some good buds nonetheless. Enjoy that shit. :) :smoke:

5. Those are some REALLY sweet buds dude, and that blunt sounds like it was epic!

6. Damn you got a good connection with those buds. I'm in North Jersey. Blunt Cruisin'?

7. well i think its possible it could have been a hybrid cause for the 40 min we were in the car it was a crazy head high then as we went inside we dropped.

8. Fuck, I'm in North Jersey too, and I've never been able to get my hands on Jack.

9. you should toss some of that to me in central nj.

10. danky dank dank