New-ish grinder HELP!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MingusMan, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I got this grinder recently, I've used it quite a few times... And now it keeps on catching on stuck bits of weed inside it, I've tried scraping off with a small knife but it's not working... Anyone know how to clean it... Without it possibly breaking?

Attached Files:

2. How are you placing your bud in the grinder? Trying placing it as close to the center magnet as possible.

3. Yeah I do that. I put the buds in the smaller part of the grinder.

4. #4 252Clouds, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Is the bud actually getting stuck I between the spikes on the grinder? Can you rotate the top when it gets stuck at all?

5. And if you want to clean your grinder then go buy some alcohol soak it for about 5-15 minutes and wash out then wait until its completely dry.

6. I can't see any weed stuck in the grinder at all, am I just blind?
    If you're talking about the kief/dust left behind, just go to home depot, and get a giant paint brush. Just use the brush to knock out the rest of the dust and you'll have a fairly clean looking grinder again (if you don't want to iso wash)

If chunks are getting stuck, simply having a thin metal object like a paper clip or thumbtack will make a big difference, otherwise I wish you luck and hope that one day you upgrade your grinder cause that thing is silly lol xD