new Iron Maiden CD is their best in 15 years!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Doctor Green, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Wow the cover of the new CD is sooo ugly but don't judge a book by it's cover.
    The first song (the single) and last song (an iffy ballad) are crap but everything in between rules!!! the cd is very long so that still leaves an hour of music
    Iron Maiden is back, this has to be their best album since 7th Son of a 7th Son. There are so many classic Iron Maiden songs on this album..my favourites are Montségur, Dance of Death, Paschendale, Face In The Sand.
    Great album to play while smoking.

2. It really is a great album, I'm very pleased with it. I'm not sure how I'd rate against all the other albums just yet, need some more time to let it all sink in.

My favourite song on DOD is 'Rainmaker', I love it!

3. Yep, album kicks ass, and continues to prove why Maiden is my favorite band of all time, the new ablbum is fantastic. UP THE IRONS \m/

4. Yeah, I hafta agree, it's the best Maiden out in a LONG time. I had to take a road trip this weekend ( 4 hrs. each way. ) and that CD didn't make it out of the player. I listened to it the whole way there and back.