New Inline AC

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by smoky_toky, Mar 29, 2011.

1. got a new inline AC with a J hook. its not the best thing ever but it was cheap and will go on my SYN straight tube when i buy it next week. cost me 80 out the door. they wanted 100 but its slightly crooked and has a small chip on one of the slits. over all im happy.
    Not the best quality pics sorry. left my camera in my gym bag in my moms car.
    Im not underage either i drive my moms car to school because gas is expensive. she has a Prius, i have an SUV.

I'll post better pics and add milk when i get my camera

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice looks great for 80

3. hits great it came with a huge bowl. it can fit like 1.5 in it. i just use my SYN one hitter bowl and my vape with it.

4. Niiccceeee man. +rep for cool piece and keepin ur word :D :hello::smoke:

5. sorry it took so long but i always deliver on my word + rep for being patient and that pic of Stewie beating Brian in my other thread

6. coulda done wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better for $40 more bro.. srry

7. i know i could of if i ordered it or drove like 30 miles, but there is nothing in my area. and i am happy with my purchase.

8. #8 dankpiff, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats all that matters man long as you happy! Nice snag IMO, I'll be watchin for the milks! Enjoy

9. got to wait to re up im saving up some money so i can get a Medicali straight 8 arm tree perk maybe this weekend

10. Hey guys Sorry i never got any Milk with the inline. i gave it to my girl, but i did purchase a new Itza Showerhead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

click on last pic for Milk

11. nice how much?

12. Nice itza. I thought 80$ for the inline an j hook is a fair price.

13. #13 smoky_toky, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    250 with a 14 inch padded case and it came ith a ice pinch bowl.
    the inline was more of a piece to hold me out to my birthday so i could get a better piece with a discount. My girlfriend gets all of my pieces that i dont use anymore so she has a good bit of glass from me.

14. That itza is nice man! I want one for my bong