New indoor grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BarmyArmy, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Hi all. I am new to this forum and wanted everybodys thoughts and feelings on my new grow box that I have made. The grow box is 5ft tall big enpugh to fit 1-2 plants. I will be using the SCROG Method. I have 3 cfl's for vegging and when its time to flower my strains I will be installing a 150w HPS with digital ballast.

Now I just want reassurance really. I have 1 desk fan for exhaust but nothing for intake at the moment. I will be putting small wheels on the bottom of each corner. So i will probably cut out 2 intake holes at the bottom on the grow box and place 2 UPVC 90 degree pipes to prevent light escaping. I currently have 4 cpu fans. But will be scrapping these for 2 desk fans to circulate the air. My Blue Cheese seeds are germinating at the moment and I will finish my screen for the scrog tomorrow.

Have a gander. I will post more pics up throughout the week.

Your thoughts, opinions and suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files:

2. I have no put everything in the grow box that is needed. I have also made my screen for my scrog.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have no put everything in the grow box that is needed. I have also made my screen for my scrog.

The see is still germinating at the moment. However it looks like its about to sprout.

Attached Files:

4. Grow box

Attached Files:

5. Grow box

Attached Files:

6. Looks good man, I'm doing a blue cheese ScrOG at the moment too. My box is similar sized aswell.

Those two pc fans look like they are flat against the wall, doesn't that stop the air coming through the back of the fans?

7. That is very true man. What do you think the best thing to do with them is??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. hi mate.

managed to fix the issue. seed has been germinating now for 48 hours. No sprout yet. It has cracked a little though. any suggestions?

Attached Files: