Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New in town

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ppoi252, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Hello ive recently moved from Kamloops B.C to Kelowna B.C and i am in desperate need of a reliable dealer. None of my buddys from kamloops knew anyone in knlowna to deal for me. So if anyone deals, or knows someone who deals in kelowna B.C pm me please.

2. For all we know, you could be a narc, so you're probably not going to get an answer. You may not be, but look at your question.

3. im really not. Im just a teen thats out of weed and in a sticky situation:confused:

4. can't ask for hookups bro. it's against the rules.

5. Read the damn rules,
    post reported

6. For rizzle but i think your banned since you have 3 post's and joined in 2008. LOL

7. haha scrub op

8. It sucks that their isent some magical legit online place to find local dealers.... but this site deff isent one, im dry as well