Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New in town and without any herb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chronicchick, Oct 31, 2002.

1. I am new in town and have no friends and dont know what to do in ways to get what i need any suggestions I am in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.

2. i am in the same situation, you just need to make some friends

3. really, this isnt the place to ask that type of stuff, since this an educational site <muffled laugh> so bugger off, and ask somewhere else

4. Well I do appologize for making any waves that was not my intention just trying to make some friends thought someone might be in my area.... Guess not so i will not post again here.

5. Post as much as you want. When people who have very few post ask for hook ups, the first thing that comes to mind is cops. We would enjoy your company around the city.

Hope to see you aroud and enjoy our site...

6. Thanks I would like to make some friends here... sorry i didnt mean to give that impression at all just frustraited and having no luck is all.... to top it off im PMS'ing LOL