New in town and need advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Lurch74, Mar 2, 2014.

1. #1 Lurch74, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    I recently retired from the military with a 70% disability rating. Unfortunately I live in the "Bible Belt", Tuscaloosa specifically, and although I am sure I would qualify for medical MJ, it's not going to happen here. Anyway, I am growing some of my own and is a week into the flowering phase. Will post some pics in a bit as I do have a few questions about them as well. I hope to learn some things from the home grow experts..

Great to be a part of this community. I'm glad I found it online!

2. I dont think youll get much of a response if you live where mj is illegal plus I believe its illegal to talk that over this site and no one wants to lose a membership that took so long to gain respect. And the last thing is you could be a cop. So to any that maybe thinking about this dont. He could be a cop!!!!

Special KAY

3. #3 BrassNwood, Mar 2, 2014
    Get some pictures up and a bit of a description of your grow.. It's better then having a friend over as the collective smarts on GC is mighty impressive.. Look around and I'm sure you can find a few grows that are similar to your own and get some ideas on improving..

A quick read on the terms of service you skipped over prohibits personal meets, trading of seeds, clones or plants..

4. #4 Lurch74, Mar 2, 2014
    GOLDENBOY, I've never been much of a typist and typically don't re-read what I post. I need to keep that in mind as I would hate to go against the rules and get banned from such a great site. I hope my editing job works as it's more of a advice post. Thanks for the head up.

This is 1 week into the 12/12. Tiny space so did the best I could.

View attachment 135094
    View attachment 135095