Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Illadelph, nug jar, weed, and some cigars..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by deadeye007, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Man i want that bong so bad! I think i may just have to order one once the summer paychecks start comin :p

Definate +rep

2. Thanks, it's not going to be dirty thats for sure, I'm keeping it cleaner than the dishes I eat off of. :D:p

I hate to keep uping my thread but I have a quick question and this is the best place to put it considering it's not worth its own thread.

What do you guys pay on average for QP's and HP's? Also what is it (Mids, and so on)? If you really don't know please don't just make up a number in your head.

It's appreciated.

3. The weed in that jar makes me feel sexually uncomfterable due to reasons beond my comprehension...but other than that good stuff! You've got a nice lil' set up there.

4. Headies - 60/8th, 110/4, 200/2 390/ounce

Dank - 50/8th, 90/4, 160-190/2 310-380/ounce

Beasters/Good Outdoor - 40/8th, 70/4, 120/2, 220/ounce

Mids - 20-30/8th, 35-50/4, 65/2, 100-140/ounce, 425/qp, 775/hp