Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Illadelph green rasta label

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mattak77, Dec 11, 2008.

1. #1 mattak77, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    hey, just got this illadelph rasta label and i need a sick name for it. its got a big chip in the base from some dumbass dropping a bottle of jager on it. gives it charachter though. ill be getting a custom bowl to match the label one i get the money
    help me out

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. #2 420-4-ever, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    dope bong i had one like that till the cops smashed it sucks that the base is busted but what ever nice bong is that a chinchilla in the backround? those things are really cool also do u give it dust baths?

3. thanks dude, i hope to get it repaired i just dont know where. i have the peice that broke off i just need someone to fix it.

4. Sick bong man! Yea definitely get a matching bowl, it would be sick. As for name maybe the Green Goblin haha

5. snaggle tooth

6. Thats dope dude i got an 18 inch beaker bottom Illa and i've loved it since i got it a year ago... great bongs....:hello:

7. yea it is a chinchilla. yea it takes dustbaths about 3 times a week. hes about a year and a half old

8. awesome bong, i just got an illadelph myself and i love it:)

9. Dude why does a bong need a name. but if it does keep it short simple and describing of the bong...how about Chip?

10. Sometimes inanimate object acquire character, and this personification leads to further humanization with a name. Think of the name your parents gave you, compared to the name your friends call you. The nickname is due to the character, and adds a special, unique twist to your bong.

Although, my illadelph is just referred to as 'the illadelph,' as no nickname is awesome enough to describe its power and greatness.

11. it belongs in the family of all GrassCity's illadelph collection! Post it Here!!!