New Idea

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by ch4s3r, May 22, 2004.

1. I just thought of something, SET THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS ON FIRE, because www.eatpoo.com forums rule this one. The truth. I am high! WOW!

2. wow, that site ROCKS. but it seems more for the 'experienced' artist. this section on grasscity, ANYONE can post their artwork without fear of getting bashed by all the members.

.//chris

3. That entire forum is dedicated to art. If you didn't notice, ours is dedicated to marijuana.

4. lol, i think you hit the nail on the head with that one hempress.

It would be cool to see some more activity on this forum though. Eatpoo.com is all digital art, everyone's style and subject matter seems to be very simmilar. Does anyone know of another art forum that has a more general subject base?

5. also another good "dedicated" artist site besides eatpoo is www.sijun.com I only post my fine art over there. But i like this section over here because a lot of the art i'm doing is directly related to drugs which isn't quite as appreciated as an artform over in those two sites. I know i wouldn't be critiqued the same way if i posted this over there...
    [​IMG]

6. Ah man that pattern is amazing, and youve used the colours i love most. Orange to red hues, mixed with black always looks so nice together. I think i might have to print that off for my wall if you give me permission?

7. let me clean it up a bit and i'll send you the full resolution version