NEW HOPS mini inline bubbler, coil pot working, perfect for oil

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ods, Apr 23, 2010.

1. oh nice thank you. somebody told me it was coil potting and so i took their word for it. thanks.

2. Coil potting refers to coling a solid glass rod into a tube form and shaping it. You can do it with solid color rod or latty work. I use the coil pot technique a lot in my work.

3. yeah i like this old school fuming style, it's refreshing. and to the dude who says i paid for the label, i also paid for the function, and the clean work. if you don't like it then you don't like it, but i do. and it's worth what I paid, to me.

4. I didn't say you paid for the lable, and the only reason i didn't comment on the functionality of the peice is because i haven't hit one. My point is more the monetary value isn't determined by how intricate the work is but because of the fact it's made by hops or in other words the lable. personal value can be determined by many different factors that make many peices including this one priceless. I hope you bought it because it was special to you and it hits super smooth and thats why its worth $400.

5. There is just something about fuming that can't be beat. I've been doing it for years and I will continue to for many more years. Glad you like your Hoops piece, thats what counts.

6. Damn man, thats so nice.