NEW HOPS mini inline bubbler, coil pot working, perfect for oil

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ods, Apr 23, 2010.

1. heyo. got this for my birthday on 420.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if anyone is looking for a us tubes stemless, let me know. got one i really want to sell. ;) thanks for looking city.

2. That bubbler looks sick. I just picked up a bubbler today though not as cool as yours. I'm a little confused about some stuff on yours but asking as you understand. How much it cost?

3. Sick, first inline bub I've seen to be honest.

4. yeah it's a great piece. it has a 5 slit inline in the front. that sidecar part with the huge marble is a splash chamber, so no matter how hard you pull (and i full this thing way way above the slits) water won't hit your mouth. perfectttttt.

5. I remember seeing those things the day after he got em. Really beautiful pieces, wish I had had more money @ the time. How many more were still there if you remember? I'm headed back up in June :D

6. there is one more that he's got. easy street in brooklyn has a few also, but they are bigger, and more expensive.

7. sick hops man! inlines make for a nice oil bubb for sure!

8. loving this thing.... apparently the city isnt hahaha ;)

9. I love it. I have wanted an inline for years but wanted to wait till I could get one from the inventor himself, the legendary Hops. That piece is off the chain and I love that marble too :smoking:

10. it's almost worth waiting. this is the best ripping inline bubb i've ever hit. something about the slits and the design of the body makes for a great chuggy rip (obviously no drag) and no splashback at all. it's really crazy. maybe if i get ambitious today i'll get a closeup diffusion vid. it's hard to set up though since it's handheld.

11. how much for the stemless? pics? PM me.

also, nice miniline.

12. does hops use slits just on his mini inlines, or on all his stuff? just wondering cuz some inlines have holes, some slits and a know sasha hess does gridded inlines

13. he uses slits, perfectly cut. yeah i don't need a gridded for this piece, i don't really want a lot of diffusion. takes away from the taste of the errl.

14. bumpedddd.

15. The work on that with the slide is ill man. Nice pickup.

16. damn how much you cop that for?

17. ~400 bucks.

18. siiick! hops ftw.

19. Just to let you know their is no coil potting on that piece. Its all inside out latty work. I am not trying to be an ass. I just wanted to let you know.

20. yeah....the only value i see in the peice is the logo. the works disappointing. but I do like the fact youre suporting the inventor who blessed us all with the inline perculator.