Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New hookup

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Graffix78, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I just moved to a new city. It's a large urban area with a major US college in it. How would you recommend a seasoned toker get hooked up with a new reliable connection for the first time? And keep in mind that saftey is a big issue for me, I don't want to find a "drug" dealer, I want a pot dealer. The last thing I need is to be caught up in a meth bust or worse when I'm just trying to aquire a little herb. Thanks for the advice.

2. I'm not sure if it will help, but check out my thread called "Madison, pot friendly? hmmm..."
    Some good general tips showed up in there- some were specific to Madison, but most are good for anywhere as far as I can tell. Hope this helps!:smoking:

Oh, its a few threads below yours...'seasoned tokers'

3. yeah i gave a good idea on that thread check it out

4. True. And the disks are only like $9 bucks, so it's cheap fun! BTW, thnx again for that idea!

5. More than welcome... I believe he did not have much luck on his adventure... but that is very unlikely...

6. well, it's more because of me, than the people there...I'm actually kind of shy when it comes to meeting people...and I went alone, cuz i don't know anyone here yet. :( Still working on that though...seems to be working out a little now.

7. I just started a new thread on the subject that might have large amounts of hits to have many responses. We will see????

Melbryn420: are you still dry man???? omg.. and yes if the personality and charm isn't there people are a little more reluctant... hopefully your buddy sent some or you ran into somethin... I don't want my troops out there dry in the world..LOL

OVERGROW THE WORLD BITCHES

8. i found the best hook ups at parties. especially amongst the cigarette smoking crowd. im gonna go check out that other thread now