New homemade: Condenser like device

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by AlkaSeltzer, Sep 24, 2010.

1. This piece works pretty simple just inhale through the hose. All the smoke passes through loops in the frozen or slushy water. I just tried throwing it in the freezer for the first time and the hits felt cool on the lungs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You just gave me an idea for a sick bong

3. i dont understand how this is supposed to not suck water into your mouth

4. The hose doesn't end in the water. It just loops around and connects to the bowl. The hose travels through the water.

5. I agree there are untapped applications for something like this...

6. damn thats pretty sick took me a min to figure out how it works but god damn i kinda wanna make one of those

7. I doubt that does much... could be wrong though.

8. I'm with the above person. It seems like a much simpler idea to hit it like a bong. Also a bong would filter the unwanted cannabinoids.

9. yeah i feel like the rubber tubing insulates the smoke from the ice too much to have any real effect

10. I gonna make one that goes through water first

11. why dont you just buy a pipe or bong?

12. I own a double perc bong but its fun coming up with unique homemade smoking devices

13. `

I own several pipes and bongs, I just like coming up with creative ways to smoke. The plastic does not insulate the smoke from the water because the tubing also freezes when left in the freezer. The Ice keeps the tubing cold and hits come out very cool. Trust me I have been using it for days now. Harsh tokes only occur with plain water.