Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Homade Bong. (picture)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nyrrad, Mar 6, 2006.

1. My buddie and I made this bong outa a cool cup from soem amusment park up north.. you definatly know this is a minnesota bong just from it bein a fish.. :D its about 1ft6in tall and hits really really good. took one hit and i was ripped ;D

[​IMG]

2. cool, is it airtight around your mouth

3. #3 Deleted member 15510, Mar 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2019

4. I was thinking about that too! I would sell my soul for an alien bong. :hello:

5. yA it fits good. it just goes above and below your lips and seels.. but its confortable

6. I have an huge alien drinking cup thing on top of my fridge hah, I got it from canadas wonder land a long time ago. I used to have too but i already made one into a bong that got taken away :(

7. Shit! Make another bong and then show some pictures!! :hello:

8. I have this huge cup like 4 ft tall from KennyWood an amusement park in Pittsburgh but its from the ride the Pit Fall (huge tower takes you to the top and drops you) ill make a bong out of it tonight and post pics...:)

9. ^^ Don't forget the milkage pictures....:smoking:

10. hahah for sure, my neighboor just called me and bought a JBD (if you dont know what a JBD bong is you should look him up) for the people who dont know JBD - Jerome Baker Designs : this guy blows insane bongs my neighboor went to the head shop in WVU "Cool Ridge" closest one to us in pittsburgh so ill get you some milk shots from that guy, possibly some movies:hello: -Stay High-

11. nice to see another pittsburgher on here. those pitfall cups sound great for making a bong i think my friend has 2 of them in his room ill have to tell him about making it into a bong

12. The greenone??

If so beat you to it. it rips haha:smoking:

13. ean yea that one thats like purple/clear/see-thru that says
    P
    I
    T

F
    A
    L
    L
    sick bong fabrication is being done to that right now...:D