New Here Quick Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Paso76GMCsteppe, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Im growing a plant I belive its one of the purple variety. Its very healthy now that its been transplanted and Im using bat guano on it. Im on the central coast of California. When will it start flowering. Im just curious. Its growing crazy Its about 3 feet high. Its over than doubled in size since I guanoed it last month when I topped it. The leaves are bigger than my hand. here is a stealth pic.

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice and healthy. Here's to hoping that she will grow to be a big fat lady :)

3. Well here is a pic from a couple days ago about 3 weeks since transplant and guano. It is growing like a weed..............:)

Once again when should I start seeing flowers. Im in California

Attached Files:

4. hi friend, a few suggestions for you. 1. If your growing outside, the flowering season starts mid august, when the length of the day and night are the same, in most of the northern hemisphere so your girl will do her thing naturally if she's ready. If your flowering indoor then get some MH light like HPS and put her on a strict 12 on 12 off schedule and she'll flower for sure. 2. You did the right thing by transplanting but definatly should have went with a bigger pot. By the looks of it she will outgrow this one in a few days, if it hasnt alreday (look for yellowing leaves on bottom, clear sign of being root bound). Go with at least a 5 gallon pot and u will see how fast she starts growing then, especially with the guano you're givin her. Other than that she looks good, gj.!