New here, quick question

Discussion in 'General' started by bigwilliestyle3, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I just joined this forum, and I just had a quick question.

I might be going to Wyoming by way of Colorado this summer. If I go to Colorado, how can I score? Can I just walk into a dispensary and buy?

2. Pretty sure you would need a mj card.. Unless its totally legal?

3. From what I understand, it was legalized, but the necessary "clubs" or however they are going to do it are not operational yet. I think you're gonna have a much better idea of what the requirements will be by the summer.

4. i'm sure you can loiter and ask around.

5. It would actually be late June/early July that I'd be travelling.

6. This actually made me curious, so I started looking up information on it. The amendment required lawmakers to create laws to issue licenses and regulations for "retail marijuana stores", but they aren't required to do it until July 1, 2013.

The individual provisions (being personal growing, possession of no more than an ounce and the legality of private use) go into effect within 30 days (so they already are). It's the buying part that's in question. If they have created the laws and implemented the system before you go, you'll find out. In the meantime, it's still illegal to sell or buy from someone without a retail marijuana license, which has not been created yet. So if you are caught buying from someone off the street, you will still get busted.

7. Stand somewhere near a building called 'The princess of Wales' there you will see a tall acorn tree walk to the tree and pick up medium size acorn be sure to put it in your left pocket once the correct acorn has been selected a message will be sent to 'La Femme' the biggest and most notaries female weed dealer in Colorado.

Once you have been accepted by the firm you will be asked to complete a small favor in order to prove yourself and once you have carried this task successfully only then will you be allowed to buy the Dank.

So yeah pretty easy!

:)