new here!!! help me

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cornbread615, May 14, 2012.

1. hi, l will be starting my first grow as soon as my seeds come in. lm growing lowryder in a pc grow box after much debate lm going to grow with soil for my first goround. with that im using fox farm nutes and distilled water. now my question is how much nutes do i give bc im growing in a plastic container l got from target and l have seen the feeding schedule on ff.com but l still dont understand how much water and nutes it would take to water the container and still be the right ratio of water and nutes for the plants. the measurements of the container are 11in L x 6 5/8in w x 5 3/8in h if that helps any and all info will help thanks guys!!!!! BTW i will be growing 1 plant

2. first thing put away the nutes until your plant has lost the first set of round seed leaves or they have gone yellow, so the sprout will have a few proper leaves before you need nutes,

that will give you a around 2/3 weeks to get your grow space dialed in for your little girl.

watering.....when i used coco i would first off pick up your pot with soil and feel how heavy it is, then water letting 5/10% run out of the bottom of the pot, lift again, feel how heavy the water has made it ? .
    now how often to water? well that depends on how well your soil drains to when it feels light again all depends on how much air flow/light/heat you are putting out ... but only when it is light do you need to water .
    a ph meter and a ec/ppm meter will help you to solve problems/stop problems happening and help your plants give you something back thats nice to smoke after you kill her.