New here and whos in San Diego!?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 1904kush, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey everyone I just wanted to say whats up and Im new here, of course you already know that lol. Just wanted to see where are all my smokers in san diego, and if anyone wants to get together and smoke out! Ill supply, just kick back, go for a cruise, talk shoot the shit, or just smoke!! Well I just got off of work so Im gonna hit my J and pass out! Ill come back on here when i wake up and see whos down to burn!!!

2. Dam I guess no one on here is friendly lol oh well...

3. wuhs good bruh!

welcome to GC/

we all friendly... your post just hasnt been seen yet.

ull get your welcomes sooner or later.

would toke wit chu bruh but im on the other side.

4. Haha right on bro dam sucks you all the way over there...

5. Welcome this place is great for questions. I'm up in oside visit sd often bro mad good smoke.

6. Hell yeah bro!! I'm in chula vista, and I'm always down to burn!! Tomorrow I ain't doing a dam thing but burning so hit me up if your down around in sd.

7. Ocean beach / Point Loma. Welcome to the city.

8. Thanks and just chillin in this huge freezer counting the hours down till I'm outta here. Fuck I wanna choke already hahaha

9. What's up man, live down in Rancho Bernardo.

10. What up what up!! We Gotta get session going for real!!!!

11. So who's done to burn tomorrow and grab a bite and chill??

12. Probably no1...

13. Greeeeeeat lol..

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1JjJhVsd4E]‪SO HIGH - lil nappy Prod. The Alchemist‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

15. Yo I would chill but it's just sketchy to meet up with someone random from the Internet. You feel me?

16. Word...I see your point. I guess since im use to people on the 350z forums willing to meet up and cruise and smoke, but thats that and this is this. Well you guys can get to know me cause I need some smoking budddies! Hey dies anyone know where I can get this song? I know its the game and I know the title. I shazam it. I wanna bump this curisin down the coast and to LA, smokin a fat J!! I got some friends out there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gthmf_vQOQ"]‪LOW'N SLOW 350Z's‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

17. Hey veryone it's been a while since I was on here but has anyone burned lately and if so what did you smoke? Just wondering what people choose to burn lol

18. " Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina." ahhaha

oh and I choose to burn Blackberry kush, O.G. kush, Sour D, etc.

19. nice og kush is my shit lol!!:smoke: