New Helix Pipe check it out

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mafu23, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I got one of these at the THC expo in LA a couple months ago. Ive got a cell phone vid of my own but its super dark and crappy quality but you can check out a vid and some pics at HelixPipe.com

its extremely smooth and the bubbler attachment is just awesome. feels like you can hit this thing forever, very rarely makes me cough because its a perfect ratio of oxygen and smoke. similar to tsunami bongs but this interests me alot more since you can actually see a perfect spiraling stream of smoke.

recommended for anyone, hope u like it

2. that actually looks pretty cool, neat find.

Helix

3. Thanks, its by far the most interesting pipe to smoke out of. rather entertaining because you can plug one of the air jets and play with the size of the smoke spiral while your puffing. lol

4. i think that might be one of the coolest things i've ever seen (easily entertained lol) where can i find a "finer headshop"? sounds classy

5. that looks amazing!!

how much?

6. Do the air chambers help? I would think it would just make less milky hits.

7. Come on, you must be kidding!
    I want one, rather portable, looks good and hits good aswell ... i think..

8. Woah, that is pretty awesome. How much do one of these Helix pipes cost?

9. They are pretty new so not alot of shops have them. If you live in southern california there is a shop that i got to order them once i brought mine in. its 189.00 for the whole kit at that shop and the owner of the company who i bought mine from said thats the average retail price you will see anywhere..

for ones questioning its ability, its amazing! you control the air flow and you can see every little change you make in the smoke while its happening. there are no air chambers, they are air jets that at an angle to create a vortex like a tornado. the smoke then enters that vortex while your puffing. you can get a solid stream of pure spirally milky goodness and it feels like you can keep ripping it forever and never seem to cough until you exhale, then you realize how much smoke you really just inhaled, its ridiculous how smooth this thing can be once you really learn the little tricks to smoking out of it. this is a flawless piece IMO quality meets functionality. ive seen some vortex pipes on youtube but they suck and you cant really see the vortex more so that the smoke is just spinning. with the helix you can get a perfect vortex that is clearly visible and fun to watch while hitting it. anyone in socal is more then welcome to try it out. oh and yes it is very portable just like any other pipe, unless you bring the bubbler with you then i suggest having a protective case/bag for both. maybe a little travel case with cut outs in foam to hold all 4 pieces, would be nice. hope i answered all the questions and got some more detail to further explain its greatness lol.

10. You sold me. I need one.

11. lol hit up that website or email info@airgravitron.com and ask about purchasing one. hes way cool and you might be able to get it for less then that 189 retail price. he is in austin texas but if you need it shipped to you he'll have you do it through paypal.

12. wow that looks bomb, kinda pricey tho. but still, GET A VID UP!!

13. How much is the helix classic and is it good

14. [quote name='"GreenLungz"']How much is the helix classic and is it good[/quote]

$135-$165

Depends upon the markup of your headshop.

Also, why revive a two year old thread?

15. Because that thing looks AWESOME!!!! I want it

16. The helix classic is more like $80-120

The helix multi can be from $150-200

17. Is this the one that jet-flash pretty blatantly copied? If so these are awesome, I would lovee to have one. :smoke :

18. ooh, thats a resurrected thread if ive ever seen one...

but yeah, the Helix is sick. i had the original 3 in 1 and recently got the new and improved, redesigned 3 in 1. i love it and Grav Labs makes really great shit.