New Heavy Hitter bong WITH PICS & MILK!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bamf64, Jan 31, 2012.

1. #1 bamf64, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
    I just picked up a new daily driver.. Scooped it for 50 bucks from a new shitty headshop because i am a good lier/haggler. Sticker price was 90$. Talked to the guy at my other good LHS and he said heavy hitter was new and they were starting to get popular. Producing quality glass. Pics and Milk vids up after breakfast.

Anyone heard of them? Have any of thier peieces?

PICS BELOW!
    NEW ASHCATCHER!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MILKK!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Never heard of them, but for $50, you really can't go wrong. Unless it's not airtight or it's china glass. Otherwise, sounds like you got a pretty good deal. :wave:

3. Can't say I've heard of 'em, but I'm curious to see what this bitch looks like.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Humbolt Purps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Looks pretty legit for $50. Good steal!

6. I don't even care how thick that glass is, for $50, you got a real proper bong.

7. damn, nice that's a steal for $50. looks like a 7mm tube am I right?

8. Yea 5mm or 7mm something like that. Im picking up a new ashcatcher this weekend when i sell my old bong.

9. Sorry about laggin on the milk guys and gals. my camera is with my brother for the week. I just got a new ashcatcher for the HH so ill include that in the milk vid

10. Pics and milk are up!

11. Nobody cares anymore... :)

12. Does that ashcatcher add some serious drag or what? :bongin:

13. Yea..but for 25$ it will do temporarily.

14. Throw a SG Gridded in that bitch. For real man :bongin:

15. yeah my friend had one of those heavy hitters but only for a few days tho hah... but his was dope it was stemless with a waffle perc and ten arm tree perc. but we were cheifin in his car one night and a cop pulled up and saw us and took the bong, and the two ropes he just picked up...it was a bad night

16. Sick straight!!! For 50 it was like robbing him. Lol