New Heady slide - "Voodoo doll" by: GHOST [many hi-res pix]

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Five To One, Feb 23, 2009.

1. very, very sexy. So unique too. It almost looks ceramic.. it's not is it?

2. Holy shit, that is incredible!

3. It's glass but fuck i don't even know how this is made, idk if it's paint or wuut..... but it's detailed to the last little spec. I am going to be getting a better lens on my camera so will post some more detailed shots in a week or so ;)

4. It sure ain't paint, brother!

That there slide is 100% glass. All those weird colors in it and stuff are made out of "frit" which is little tiny chunks of glass used to created that kind of color effect.

5. still, buying a slide with such a small bowl pack at suck a high price...seems kinda dumb but it looks fucking sick

6. Think of it as functional art.

7. How many times do i have to say i prefer small bowls? :rolleyes:

You snap it one hit at a time...... like this......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. do you guys realize he is not paying the price for the size of the bowl he is paying the price because it is ART he likes to take one hit bong rips he doesn't need multiple 1 gram bowls you can also call it VARIETY... sick slide looks badass on the tube..

9. Such an ill slide. Too small? Look at the last milk, pleasee. Enjoy, looks ammmaziing!:smoking:

10. Yeah, but then you gotta repack it over and over!! GGGAAAHHHH!!!! Why don't you all understand?!?!?!

11. lmao, that cracked me up.

12. Nice grab 521! I wanted that one.

13. fuckin sick
    +rep

14. dayuumm
    that is sick! and i do mean both figuratively and literally! haha

15. creeeepy but i like

16. I thought it was pretty much standard nowadays to pack one hitters. That bowl size would be perfect for me. Freakin awesome slide man.

17. #57 Five To One, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009

More and more companies/blowers have been making snapper/small bowls. Thnx dude.

and thnx everyone else :)

18. they are still for sale. When i get some more money im gonna get one like Trikky. Not because i want to duplicate you, but that is a fucking nice ass slide. Sorry for being a copy cat Trikky, its just the only one i like.

19. After a few bowls its time for the next binger and differnt slide:smoking:

20. that one is bad ass, i was considering it, but i wanted a nice 14mm for my new 14mm tube.