New Heady Sherlock Pipe.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by thesmokemaker, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Yup, I just got this beauty in the mail a couple hours ago and took a few pics before it was broken in :D. I got this pipe from the store Domer420 on Etsy, for 105$ (USD) shipped. And since I was his first customer, he gave me a matching heady nug jar thats PERFECT :hello:.

I highly suggest you check out this sellers work and if you have any questions just contact him through his Etsy account. I'll try to get some better pics later, sorry I was in a bit of a rush to try it out!!

Both pieces are sign on the bottom with what looks like a Ti pen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nug Jar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Love it. Absolutely love it. The mouthpiece is sick. And the matching nug jar puts the set over the top.

3. That's pretty fucking sick dude.Good buy.

4. Great purchase man! Looks fucking awesome

5. Thbnaks guys :D

6. Looks great! Appears as if it would be really easy to get some splash going on, so use little water and don't hit it too hard.

7. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure thats a dry piece.

Beautiful pipe and jar dude. Does he do custom work as well?

8. That is what I was thinking.

9. This looks awesome man :)

10. Haha yeah my bad

11. omg i miss my sherlock! It broke last month :( sad face lol

but beautiful peice my friend!

12. No doubt sweet lookin sherlock

13. Yes, it is a dry piece. Also I'm not sure if he does custom orders or not, but I would hit him up because hes a really nice dude and easy to talk to aswell.

14. The colors on that thing are pretty sick. With the matching awesome jar I'd say you made one hell of a buy.

15. diggin the mouthpiece and the color scheme...

enjoy!!!

16. Thats a sick ass sherlock set. Really good work and love the colors on it!