new heady piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ghou1ie, Jul 7, 2009.

1. purchased at Purple East in Grand Rapids, MI.

blown by a local blower.

[​IMG]

delicious rockford, il dank

[​IMG]

shitty blurry pic. sorry.

[​IMG]

sick metal poster i use for a rolling board. picked up at a tobacco shop for $2. :D

2. thats one of the weirdest pieces I have ever seen, its a bubbler right?

3. HAHA, thats really funny, I'm from kalamazoo and just bought a steamroller from purple east about 2 weeks ago :). Also the guy working there, (big guy, long hear) showed me his medical marijuana card and explained to me how to get one. If you are interested look out for him, he will tell you what you need to know.

Nice pipe by the way, I didnt see that one there when I was there. How much was it? I almost bought one of their gasmasks, those were tight!

4. nah just a weird sherlock hammer thing. no downstem.

5. i went in the day before i went back to buy the piece and talked to that dude. everyone that worked there was pretty sick and the guy that rang me up was really awesome.

6. That piece is definitely pretty sweet man. And + rep for that sign. That is a hell of a find. Sooo cool.

7. thanks man. the sign was definitely worth $2! the back side of it is white and has resin stains all over it now. haha

8. Hahaha!! I would be disappointed if there weren't resin stains on it man.