New Heady Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by topherchris, Jan 20, 2009.

1. i picked this up at my local shop as a christmas present to myself
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's some pictures of iowa buds i've picked up in the last week.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No-Name dank
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is an ounce, sorry for the shitty quality i took it on my phone, it's the same as the bud in the picture above this
    [​IMG]

7 gram blunt of dank
    [​IMG]

last but not least, my new dugout, my friend traded me for 2 10mg oxys
    [​IMG]

2. Somebody had a good Christmas break.:smoke:

3. haha yeah it was great
    i couldn't have afforded the bubbler if it wasn't for the nice woman who owned the shop feeling nice because it was the day after christmas:D
    btw i've been meaning to post this for weeks

4. nice bub, how much did it cost ya

5. Nice pickups and props on the dugout man. Those have saved me a few times. You should invest in a bigger bat though, it's well worth it.

6. that carb on the bubbler is straight sick, nice xmas gift

7. the tag said 250 but i talked her down to 150

8. our local shop has a nice one that is a similar design but its a birghter blue kinda flamezy colors goin on. i've been thinking about investing in a nice heady bubbler. do they hit nice? already got a nice fat hammer and 3 chamber but i would like some nice art.

9. thats a very nice xmas present

10. well i've never owned one before this, but i enjoy the way it hits. getting the right water level is a little tricky though, the clear carb helps a lot. make sure you dont have too much or you'll get a mouth full of water when you let go of the carb. I think it was a good investment, it's nice to have a piece you can smoke out of every day and still admire every time you see it

11. Nice and big ash holder area.