New heady Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by regicidal, Nov 26, 2012.

1. #1 regicidal, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    Picked this up yesterday at a headshop, it was blown locally and i just couldn't help myself.

Attached Files:

2. Nice man...my bong cracked so im lookin for a bubbler...i like fumed or slightly wrked

3. Nice piece. Also got myself a bubbler the other day.

image-550272962.jpg

4. the main reason i chose this was the glass on glass style, that and it has a pretty cool honey comb on it ill get pictures of later.

5. Fuckin clean! If you don't mind, how much did you sped on that?

6. It was 175. Which i dont think is too bad. I know i coulda got a decent sized bong for that price but i already have one so i decided to go with something worked. The sticker price was 225. It took multiple days of bargaining with the man to get it for 50 bucks off. Haha.

7. #7 regicidal, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    Marble and honeycomb pictures.

Edit: i had this on a tray type thing on my lap last night, and leaned to grab my drink and it slid off and hit my desk slide first and lived to tell the tale. It was a little hard to get the slide back out but i inspected it and it appears well..

Attached Files:

8. Damn. Thought GC would give me more love then that.

9. I like it! Too fancy for me im looking for a bub also clear is my fav!

10. sick! how does it hit??

11. look's nice, i don't really like the design though imo

12. Looks awesome! What kind of diffusion?

13. Fresh, I prefer clear outsides though. I like seeing the smoke build up inside :p
    Nice honeycomb man

14. I wish the design was more.. symmetrical? If you look closely a little bit above the marble theres a line where the downstem was made. and well. the design just looks a little off. Not nearly as noticeable as the other yellow one that they had there aswell though. It has 4 holes and an open end so nothing terribly special sadly but still better then nothing. I was hoping this would have a replaceable downstem but it doesnt... Oh well. As for seeing milks, well i have a 18 inch clear stemless bong for that so im covered. :p You cant tell but there is actually a little bit of clear inbetween the worked parts.

15. Beautiful! Love worked pieces!!!

16. looks pretty awesome, it's just missing one thing, a workeed joint...with that it would be totally awesome haha.

It just looks weird with the clear joint, but still a awesome ass bubbler non the lesss!

17. That's awesome, everyone needs a good heady piece, I have a dry sherlock with a fire colour scheme, orange, red, white, and black. Simple., but hands down my favourite piece of all.

18. that would be, but one advantage is that you can see the smoke pour in once the cherry gets going. and you can tell if it is or not. Also it lets to see the smoke drip down from the slide which to me looks awesome. Haha. Thanks for all the compliments!