Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Hardware + 1/2 beasters

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Knox, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Knox!!! yay! :hello: That's a great piece man and new nugs always rock. Lovin' the milk shots! They are blurry but we can tell what's going on. :)

2. Thanks DBW, that new sidecar and zong bong you posted are pretty sick too...:smoking:

3. Well, i dont have any pics right now, but it must be blown by the same guy since my bowl is EXACTLY the same...my bong has the platform and the clear swirlys around the chamber also. Ill show you pics whenever i can get them.

4. exactly man. bongs are really the best way to go. you don't use much weed and you get huge hits, and nothing beats the head rush! the piece you got is reeeealy killer dude. very cool :)

5. Thanks Knox. Geeesss I totally can't believe I forgot to comment on the name. I love the name. Good times indeed.

rollinfatty, Thy picture whores will be grateful whenever you can get them. ;)

6. I can't believe I forgot to explain the name.

My friend and I were on our way to the place where I bought the bong and a tall black man stopped us to talk for a second. He told us that his wife died of breast cancer and he became Reverend Thomas Toogood through an online thing, he even showed us his wallet and his name really is Thomas Toogood. Apparently he spends his weekends on the sidewalk raising money for breast cancer research. Well my aunt had breast cancer so I felt bad and gave him $10 even though we thought he might be a scam. Anyways he was a really cool guy who we shot the shit with for a couple of minutes so we decided to name the bong after him. I love Boston, always meet the craziest people.

7. The name is so perfect for the bong. Oh the irony of meeting such a perfectly named person the day you bought the bong. ha. I choose to believe he wasn't scamming you.

8. I felt the same way, my friend was a little less optimistic than I was. Gotta have faith ;)

9. nicenice

10. Yeah it's in Kenmore Sq. Their sticker prices are kinda high, but they'll give you a discount almost every time. In fact, when I bought a bong similar to yours it was marked as $110 and I also got a new bowl for $35, but after some arbitrary discount that the store worker decided, I got both for $100 even. So yeah, they're flexible. I've never actually haggled with them so I don't know how easy it would be to try to negotiate a price, but after the discounts their prices seem reasonable. I do think they should just change their sticker prices to the lower amount because there is a bit of sticker shock when you see how expensive their pieces are (sticker price), but I guess that's not how they want to do it.

11. the general discount is around 35%. give or take if they like u or not.

12. Debauch, does Sugar Daddy's sell vaporizers too?

And Knox, did that bowl come with your bong? It looks good man.

13. Yeah man, came free of charge :D