Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New hammer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xchuyx122, Sep 23, 2006.

1. yea i was trying to save money but that never works out lol

his names Mr. T cuz when me n my friend got it we were thinking of hammer time and i thought that Mr. T was the guy who said that... realizing it wasnt mr t i just decided the name stuck either way

any way here it is

[​IMG]

thats the bowl itself

[​IMG]

this is me holding it next to my arm to give u an idea of how long it is (about 11 inches to a foot)

[​IMG]

this is prob the best picture (sorry they suck i take all these pictures with my phone)

[​IMG]

the face on it is a sun

tell me how u guys like it

2. Looks nice..the pics aren't that clear but from what I can see it looks nice, how much was it?

3. 75, i payed 60 my friend 15

4. looks really cool man, I really want to get a hammer. I'm not big on the idea of buying pieces with other people, but enjoy your 80% of the hammer! :p

5. its sick man....but yea i would never put in with someone for glass

6. Bad ass looking hammer. I just bought one too, I love the feeling of toking with one:smoking:

7. pretty sick mang

8. Great piece man...that thing is a fucking monster!

9. maybe he didnt have enough money at the time to buy the whole thing himself, you should give ur friend 15 $ or something else to make it all urs. the reason is if one of you break it, and especially if its your friend, you're going to be out 75$. its nice though. i like the bubble chambers and the bowl is sweet.

10. that is a beauty. i love your hammer. the size seems perfect

11. yea i know it kinda sucks owning part of a piece but yea i didnt wanna spend all my money on a piece and not be able to smoke outta it, its not like we share it i keep it at my house i just bring it when i go to his house, and you guys have no idea how fucked up that thing gets you, i smoked 2 bowls outta it with a group of like 5 people and we were all messed up, i wish i could make a video of the hits that come out of this thing, every one who hit it so far has coughed the 1st time :smoking:

12. that hammer is sweet! the bowl looks pretty giant i bet youll have a lot of fun with that

13. the hits are insane, you can say a full sentence with smoke coming out the whole time​